Sub Categories


Dell Boomi Online Training

GoLogica Provides Dell Boomi Online Training by well certified trainers in the IT industry. Dell Boomi AtomSphere is associate degree on-demand multi-tenant cloud integration platform for connecting cloud and on-premises applications and knowledge. The platform allows customers to style cloud-based integration processes known as Atoms and transfer

UCMAS - Abacus and Mental Math Program in Brampton

Searching for the Best Abacus Classes Near You? Look no further. With 80+ UCMAS Locations in Canada, World’s leading Abacus program is closer than you think. Looking for an Abacus & Mental Math Program? Visit UCMAS Brampton @ Bovaird & Van Kirk centre today & know how UCMAS can make your child winner for life

Post Graduate Online Program in Retail Marketing | AIMA

Indian retail market is divided into “Organised Retail Market contributes 93 per cent of the total sector and “Unorganised Retail Market contributes the rest 7 per cent of the sector. To harness the emerging opportunities in the area, this programme is designed to impart integrated knowledge of merchandising, supply chain, store maintenance, inventory control, and retail marketing mix apart from customer relationship management.

Online Post Graduate Program in Sales and Marketing Manageme

AIMA' s apex body status and industry interface has helped largely to design and align its curriculum course material and teaching methodology to suit the need of emerging trends and needs of working professionals in the marketing and sales area. The duration of the Programme is one year with two semesters.

Online Short Term Courses in Finance | AIMA

The Programme covers the concepts and techniques of modern finance and enables the student to analyse and understand the behaviour of the modern financial market; to explore the range of factors influencing financial decisions; to understand modern corporate financial management; to examine the role of financial risk management.

<< < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 >>